Número total de visualizações de páginas

sábado, 4 de fevereiro de 2012

It's all For L.O.V.E!

Michael Jackson ♥ God Bless You... It's all For L.O.V.E!

- Keep on with the force don't stop "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough"
- I wanna love you "(P.Y.T)"
- I wanna "Rock With You"
- My life ain't worth living, if I can't be with you "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"
- 'Cause you're the one for me "The Way You Make Me Feel"
- Those special times they' ll just go on and on,
in the back of my mind "Do You Remember The Time"
- Gotta put your heart "On The Line" If you wanna make it right,
you've got to reach out and try...
- All I got to say is that I must be dreaming can't be real, you're not here with me,
still but i can feel you near to me, oh baby, you give me "Butterflies"
- Another day has gone I'm still all alone, how could this be? You're not here with me, you never said good-bye, someone tell me why, did you have to go?
And leave my world so cold?
Every day I sit and ask myself how did love slip away?
Something whispers In my ear and says:
That "You Are Not Alone" I am here with, you though you're far away
I am here to stay...

Aulas de inglês para quê?...as letras das canções já dizem tudo ♥
Love lives forever and you'll never be alone...never...
 



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário